Saturday, June 21, 2008

There's a fine line between winning and losing.



Jay Trotter: May I... buy you a drink?
Mrs. Davis: I don't see why not. I'm on the pill.

Marty: Eight's the one, I'd stake my life on it.
Jay Trotter: They've got a $2 minimum bet.

Mrs. Davis: There's a fine line between winning and losing.
Jay Trotter: Yeah. The finish line.

Jay Trotter: [after realizing he has just won a heap of money while watching the race among the social elite] Did I win? Did I WIN? SON-OF-A-BITCH! G-D LIKES ME! HE REALLY, REALLY, LIKES ME! WHAT A DAY! WHAT A FABULOUS DAY!

2 comments:

touchdown jaysus said...

It's about time someone honored this fine film.... coming up in the year 2025, a look at Martin Short's "Clifford"

Anonymous said...

I just voted that Yes, the Yankees will make the playoffs. I believe it will be in 2012, but there was no box to check for that.