Friday, July 18, 2008

T.W.I.B. Notes from Around the League

This week in Berger........

Josh Hamilton in the homerun derby at Yankee Stadium was awesome! Probably the most energetic non Yankees World Series moment I enjoyed watching, baseball related, in a LONG time.

The economy - Pretty scary. Oil and Housing Crisis are understandable, but IndyMac closed, Wachovia raided, and Citigroup posting a $2.5B loss and B-E-A-T-I-N-G the expectations on the Street....Thats got me scared.

Work - I am lucky to have the job and all the work we have, but DAMN!. I have never seen this many people working on multiple projects from multiple companies this stressed out. From the Director of Construction for the Owner all the way down to the final cleaners (and of course the flooring guys!).

Vegas - As of this writing, rumors of a last second 24 hour Vegas trip cannot be confirmed or denied.

No comments: