Monday, October 6, 2008

And then a Hiro comes along...

For the record, lovable little Hiro is one of my LEAST favorite HEROES, but it made for a great title. NBC's 3rd season of HEROES has been nothing short of AWESOME so far. Heroes, along with LOST, and The Office are the only MUST SEE Scripted Shows left on network television. Simply put, Heroes just scratches me where I itch. The funny thing is that aside from Superman (which in a later , in depth blog, I would like to discuss), I never really hooked onto any other super heroes. As I have aged and experienced life, I have learned to appreciate the vulnerability of more human heroes like Batman and Spiderman, which is why I think Peter Petrelli is my second favorite only to Superman on my list of such characters. Superman is who I guess I wish I could be, while Petrelli is who I would most likely become if given such power. Much like Petrelli, my real life is a quest to "save everybody" and make those around feel special, but I occasionally fall prey to my own selfish needs. Kind of like that mentality of "I dont mind if everybody else is doing well, as long as I am too"....Wow that turned into a tangent and a Psycho self evaluation. Guess I just saved myself an hour on the couch and $100 from my account.

No comments: